LEED Green Home

LEED Green Home
View of Carport with Two Hotrods

Saturday

Week of November 5, 2007: We're progressing on installing the kitchen and bathroom cabinets (no they're not blue, that's just the protective coating.

I'm still helping, this time painting the walls (w/ low v.o.c. paint). Thank God we didn't have to paint the ceilings!


As part of the awareness campaign associated with building a leed home is teaching the public. These signs along our property line were a great non-invasive way to generate interest and start the conversation about what we were building.





1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission. Alex Shcolyar

    ReplyDelete